Myrtus offers a wide range of services:
- A neutral environment with capacity for over 1200 guests at an open space with no columns and adaptable to the capacity of any event.
- In-house kitchen (500 mts/sq).
- Water areas, and landscaped areas with pergolas ideal for cocktails.
- Private parking.
- Furniture, equipment, cutlery, crockery and glassware.
- Service staff (waiters, cooks, assembly, dismantling and collection).
- Protocol and overall coordination.
- Test menu.
- Floral center.
- Cloakroom service.
- Electrical generator for operation with 100% of the facilities, cistern water, gas deposit, air conditioning, dimerized lighting, domotica, security and multimedia all with the latest technological advances.
- VIP room.
Lighting system adapted to the different uses that are made in the rooms and lounges combining different performing situations both in the number of starts as the dimerization of each of the points of light. Luminaires with different types of lamps and linear peripheral soil around the building led diode.
The discos with dynamic lighting and multicolor LED diode discharge lamp robot.
Touch screens connected to PLCs working with algorithms tailored to this type of installation can easily use them.
We have designed a sound system and high performance image settled in the halls Myrtus Sol and Myrtus Luna 2280x3000mm electric six screens on which to project images from equipment installed on respective CPX/605 Hitachi video-lift. The rooms have 6 CPX/807 Hitachi projectors installed also on video-lift so that we will have 3 sets of projection in each room that can be used individually or jointly by the program Insynergie one of the latest technological tools for processing images.
The building has a BOSE sound system using Bose speakers and Bose FreeSpace Panaray processors and amplifiers connected to Bose ControlSpace facility providing the professional and technical solution of last generation that can be used both by area and jointly by the zone controls and ControlSpace Designer Software Bose. In each of the rooms will take for wired and wireless microphones, PC jacks (RJ45), DTT, Canal Plus, RADIO, RCA and VGA inputs, internal television channel.
The rooms will have ADSL connections.